By using the Tabs web site (’Service’), or any services of Craic Computing LLC (‘Craic Computing’), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (‘Terms of Service’).
IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Craic Computing reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by ‘robots’ or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Craic Computing cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Cancellation and Termination
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the ‘User Account Settings’ link on the home page for your account. That screen provides a simple ‘no questions asked’ cancellation link.
- All data specific to your User Account will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- All outstanding charges due at the time of cancellation must be paid in full within 45 days of receipt of an invoice.
- Craic Computing, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Craic Computing service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Craic Computing reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Craic Computing reserves the right from time to time to temporarily interrupt the Service for the maintenance of hardware and software.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Tabs Site (http://tabs.craic.com) or the Service itself.
- Craic Computing shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Fair Use, Copyright and Data Ownership
- All data contained in the Tabs database are derived from public sources.
- Craic Computing has expended considerable effort and expense in assembling, integrating and presenting these data and, as such, the Service represents a proprietary representation of those data.
- You are free to use data from the Service in the research and development of therapeutic antibodies, diagnostics or other biotechnology applications. You are free to use data from the Service for the purposes of business development, intellectual property protection, marketing, including use of data in presentations, publications and patent filings, with the following important exceptions.
- You may NOT transfer data from the Service to any other database or web site, outside the proprietary network of your company, that deals with biotechnology applications of antibodies or other therapeutics or diagnostics, without express written permission from Craic Computing.
- You may NOT use data from the Service to prepare publications, presentations or reports on the Therapeutic Antibodies sector of the biotechnology industry, without express written permission from Craic Computing.
- You may NOT transfer data from the Service to any other database or web site, outside the proprietary network of your company, without express written permission from Craic Computing.
- You may NOT transfer data from the Service using automated scripts or other automated data transfer software with express written permission from Craic Computing.
- Requests concerning such uses should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Craic Computing reserves the right to grant or deny such permission.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service in the form of your user profile and defined antibody sets.
- You shall defend Craic Computing against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Craic Computing by a third party alleging that Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Craic Computing for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Craic Computing in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Craic Computing (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Craic Computing of all liability); and © provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- Technical support is only available via email.
- You understand that Craic Computing uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Craic Computing, or any other Craic Computing service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Craic Computing.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Craic Computing customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Craic Computing does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Craic Computing shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Craic Computing has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Craic Computing to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Craic Computing and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Craic Computing (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.